Nitro PDF Reader is a free program only available for Windows, being part of the category Business software with subcategory PDF and has been created by Nitro PDF Software.
It's available for users with the operating system Windows Vista and previous versions, and it is available in English, Spanish, and German. Its current version is 220.127.116.11 and its last update on 5/27/2013.
Since the software joined our selection of programs and apps in 2011, it has already achieved 596.523 downloads, and last week it achieved 198 downloads.
About the download, Nitro PDF Reader is a program that takes up less free space than the average program in the section Business software. It's very heavily used in India, Indonesia, and United States.
- QuickSign is now easier thanks to intuitive guidance on creating a QuickSign profile
- PDF version can be selected when documents must adhere to specific standards (PDF 1.4, 1.5,
- 1.6, 1.7)
- Crash reporter can submit PDF files for out testing and engineering teams to quickly identify the
- cause of a crash
- Improved installer has been optimized and completes the installation in two less stages
- Windows Vista/7 file browser is used as the native file explorer for locating and opening files
- Resolved Issues
- Comments Print settings do not convert the Comment Size values when the unit type is
- changed in the Units and Grid preferences
- Printing Outlook calendar creates PDF file with incorrect colors for days marked as ‘busy’ or
- Unicode characters are not displayed correctly in Nitro’s document tabs
- PowerPoint Links within text boxes—and grouped with other elements—are ignored when
- ‘Convert Links’ is enabled
- Mouse-over comments display in top-left corner regardless of mouse pointer location
- Several document-specific bugs have been fixed in this release